Friday, 4 May 2012


ufs201-4th reflection Type of conjunction
Type of conjunction
Coordinating conjunction& example /sentences
  • Fan.. lerry give his girlfriend a big brown teddy bear, for her birthday
  • And.. flowrina and I go to 1Borneo yesterday
  • Nor... I don’t want to give my phone number for you nor your friend
  • But.. I heat you, but I love you more then you love me …
  • Or ...you want to drink apple juice or,….carrot juice??
  • Yet ...the clock shows that it’s 9pm, yet i haven’t took my bath
  • So ...I think I can dance, so I try to dance with my friend

Correlative conjunction &example/sentences
  • Either…and either lokman and palmer must have done her study
  • Neither…nor neither melisa nor suhairi has passed has test
  • Both…and for seeking admission in are US university, you should sit for both GRE and TOEFL
  • Not only…but also she not only wrote the screenplay for the movie but also acted a role in it
  • Such…as I see only such movies as have good song
  • Such…that such was the weather the whole of today that I decided to stay indoors

Subordinating conjunction &example/sentences
  • After... after taking Diploma hotel management, I would like to take Degree in marketing in UMS Sarawak.
  • How.. I still don’t know how to explain cosmopoint to her
  • Where... where is the Perdana Park Located??
  • Since... since my grandpa pass away, I still can’t forget about him and I always miss him so much.
  • Before... the day before she left Sydney, she deactivate her facebook account.
  • Because... I always late come to college because every morning always had a traffic jam in way go to college.
  • So... that I close all the windows so that no mosquitoes can’t enter in my house.
  • Until ....I will do it my assignment until done…
  • As... as from today, I will not attend to class because my foot is hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment