Friday, 4 May 2012

UFS201-8th Vocabulary Entry
1.     Constantly - Without variation or change.
  • Example of sentence - Since I learned the latter fact, I have been constantly trying to yield my plan to them.
2.     Fantasizing - To indulged in fantasies.
  • Example of sentence - I always fantasizing that what I gonna do if I have a lot of money.
3.     Daily - It's happening or done everyday.
  • Example of sentence - I always do exercise in my daily routine.
4.     Undoubtedly - Certainly or definitely.
  • Example of sentence - She was undoubtedly genius if we compared to us.
5.     Impractical - Something that is not having a practical or maintain in a practice or unwise not  workable.
  • Example of sentence - The first car to use this system, the insight, was wildly impractical.
6.     Countered - To offer in a response.
  • Example of sentence - My friend Azmie countered he's proposal with a surprising suggestion.
7.     Delightful - A greatly pleasing somebody.
  • Example of sentence - My grandfather always delightful to me whenever I visit him with my friend many times.
8.     Exclaimed - To express or utter something suddenly or vehemently.
  • Example of sentence - The police chief exclaimed that I should not touch the gun.
9.    Left - Something that you have abandon or leave.
  • Example of sentence - Today, I left my phone at the restaurant which is I left it upside down on the table.
10.  Much-Love - Something that is you love so much or your favorite thing.
  • Example of sentence - We all play football every evening, because this is the game that we all much-love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment