ufs201-6 reflection
If I can turn back time, I will go back at the time when I was in primary school. I want to experience in childhood friend at one more. My primary school back then called, SMT Kudat. I have a lot of friend over there and it was fun with them. We all always play together, especially with suzie, daren, wewen, wini, lastly, mex, lionel, frezy lokman and ardy. When we done the last paper SPM, we chance black T-shirt and after 7.00pm evening like that, we out from the hostel and go to the beach outside the hostel together with my friend, and the name of the beach is “pantai korena@korena beach”. In way go the beach my friend wewen already steal tow honeydew at the village… wewen say see this “this is my breast and my breast is so big not like you so small”. .and my friend wini say “stupids!! Don’t play with food!!” and we just laugh… cause that so fanny, and we just walk and walk…on the destination…after 8.30pm like that we already reach at the beach..and we take a rest and forget averting about the exam paper and no worry about exam anymore cause that is the last paper we take. We need wonderful memories in the last day in SKT Kudat, so we just do what we want to do before tomorrow.. at the beach we already install a bonfire to make easy doing a BBQ, BBQ fish, but the fish them steal in the warden pool.. many fish them steal… that is very crazy and make warden angry if he know the fish in pool is lost. The fish no testy and not good.. cause no salt them bring..after 12.30am like that. Someone massage and in the take is “be careful, cause warden already know yours at korena beach right now.. and the warden call the police to take your they and bring your back at hear”.. Ouchh!! That make me fill so afraid and I told my friend about the satiation.. and my friend lokman take all the fish and he throw away in the bonfire and all the coke and together the food to easy runt in the location.. after 10 second like that, many student in the other group come in korena beach to tell the satiation, but saddently, one of the student was beat my friend and my friend and my friend lionel beat back the student.. lokman say “come runt out at hear” he attract my hand and runt in out in the beach without slipper and my foot really hurt cause many thorn in the way to go in the small village.. after 2.30am like that we road step by step like a spy in the dark night.. after we reach in clerk house my friend lokman bring us in the clerk house... then we all stay and just think need to back in hostel, but the clerk don’t need we go outside cause they worry about us in this satiation… after 4.55am someone toll us about the police…. In this satiation is they just lie with us… that make me very angry and make me to beat she…we a so tired but the ugly one….make me fill crazy...but that my best experience in last day in SM. Teknik Kudat.. so if I can turn back times, I wish I will go into that time one more but no lie in the last day with friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment