Friday, 4 May 2012


ufs201-8 reflections
In my opinion, my favourite moment with my grandpa when he bring me go to fishing at the fresh river. School holiday is coming,… when I was 10 year old. We one family back in my grandpa village once of the morning, when I wake up, and finis wash my face and brush my toot.. I go to the kitchen cause need to drink could waters, and I see my grandpa make are breakfast, and I fell so hungry the time, when I see the food I really need to breakfast first…but I can’t do that because that is not courteous..my grandpa like cooking more then fishing’s..current I make a breakfast I ask to my grandpa “grandpa, today you go to fishing in the river??”… my grandpa answer “no,…why my dear??”…. I was quiet because he don’t go to fishing the day… and I ask again “ really you don’t go fishing today??”…. my grandpa answers “why??”... and I say I want to follow you if you go to fishing today…I want to try what the best fishing in life… he just smile and say “I don’t think so”.. in 03.30pm like that I was play with my friend in the court.. and my grandpa call me to back home,.. when I shits down in the chair and take are drink some water, my grandpa said “take a time first to rest and we go to fishing”.. I’m quit and fill so happy, cause he bring me go to fishing in the first time.. in the way go to river, I can smell the fresh water .. my grandpa was fishing and I just swimming in the river…but I can’t swim… after afew tome ago…my grandpa get a big fish in the water and I runts beside my grandpa and see what the fish he get..and I still remember the satiation… however I was miss the time.. I miss my grandpa so much… he die when I was 17 years old.. I’m so sad and I can’t focus my SPM test.. cause I really miss him so much..he only one my grandpa in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment